Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The cure for a tough day!

I chortled like a maniac while making this card.

I was contemplating my shady al stamp, thinking of reasons why he'd be wearing sunglasses, and came up with several. This card appeared in my head fully formed complete with several advertising slogans. Then the card came out just the way I had envisioned it in my mind's eye. I LOVE when that happens.

Shady al and the jar are justjohanna stamps. The advertising slogans are all mine.

Notes:
1. I've never had or seen Moonshine, so the aqua liquid may not be realistic.
2. Contrary to some opinions, I do NOT have a drinking problem. Really. No REALLY!

10 comments:

  1. OMG this is so funny! I love it! I am still giggling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really really funny!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so hilarious! You are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very fun!! funny Al with blue moonshine!

    I am addicted to this jar stamp recently too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool blog, but did you know you won over at Studio490? She needs your info. congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is hilarious! well done its fab

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kathi!! this is awesome! Just cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is cuter than cute. Don'tcha just love the jar? I know I do.

    ReplyDelete