Thursday, July 24, 2008

Exciting and Special Sneak Peek!

Introducing Kathi's Ghost Priscilla! I'm excited because this is the second time that one of my alternate Priscillas was made into a stamp! Ghost Priscilla is holding a fountain pen because whereas she wears her ghost costume during Halloween season, she earns her living as a ghost writer the rest of the year.

Ghost Priscilla and scads of other new stamps will be released on August 1st. You should most definitely sign up for justjohanna's Odd Bird Planet Newsletter so that you can find out about all the new stamps, the monthly Special Deal Bundle (a bunch of stamps for a very special price), and the monthly card sketch! To sign up, click here!

By the way, other dt members will be showing sneak peeks on their blogs. Plus, other stamps created by non-dt members will be shown on their blogs. You can likely find links to them at the justjohanna Odd Bird Planet forum at Split Coast Stampers! Here's a link.

On a personal note I've been sort of swamped here with pre-college appointments, shopping, and other stuff. Additionally, I've been playing the role of nurse since the teenager had all four wisdom teeth surgically removed on Monday. I hope to get to card making again soon. I miss it!

Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love it I love it I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my she is so cute! I love it! Sorry to hear about the playing nursing thing! Hopefully your back to card making soon! I have 4 weeks of playing nurse to my pup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Kathi:)
    Love your "Ghost Priscilla"!!
    Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, now I know why she is so cute - she is made by you! I love your little story about her. Cute

    ReplyDelete