Monday, July 28, 2008

Variations on a theme!


Whenever I see the Mixed Mushroom Group stamp, I think of magic mushrooms. Their magic is not to cause hallucinations, but to cause actual color changes.

Of course, when I think of "magic", the song "Do you believe in magic" plays in my head. Hmmm. Maybe those mushrooms DO cause hallucinations after all.

Anyways, the stamps are from July's Special Deal at justjohanna's Odd Bird Planet. You still have a few days to take advantage of this special deal and get this great bundle of stamps at 25% off. Gotta love a discount!

The images on both cards were colored with Copic markers. The papers are from MAMBI and Basic Grey. The backgrounds (sky/ground) are chalked, but you can't see the blue sky on the top card. Oh well. Darned scanner!

Thanks for visiting and have a magical day!

5 comments:

  1. You always make me smile with your cards and post! These are so fun! Magical mushrooms - te he he! I think they are fun! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that cow and the thought bubble!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee...what fun cards! Love the images and your fun mix of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Cards:)
    Love your colorful magic mushrooms & Cow!
    Both of them are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy visiting your blog and reading your post. Find something cute and some info useful. Like paper from MAMBI .... good one! gotta check it out!

    ReplyDelete