Saturday, March 7, 2009

Leap with the Leprechaun!


Friendly reminder to set your clocks ahead for Daylight Savings Time. What better way to leap than with a lucky leprechaun?

This lucky dude is from the Holiday Accessories set by Bombshell Stamps. I colored him and the Technique Tuesday frame with my Copic markers, then stamped additional clovers (from the same set) onto the frame. They looked kind of "blah", so I blinged 'em up with my Spica markers. Much better. I used very old Doodlebug patterned paper, some clover ribbon, added some jewels to the corner and called it done.

I have several other St. Patrick's Day cards in the works, since after all, everyone is Irish once a year!

Oh yes, if you join the Bombshell Stamps Group at Paper Craft Planet, you'll get a coupon for 20% off your purchase. There's also a St. Patrick's Day contest going on there. You can win a really great set of stamps, so go for it. OK?

Remember to set your clocks forward!

Thanks for visiting today!

6 comments: