Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Have a Blast!


One of my favorite things to do with stamps is to look at them and come up with different ways to use them. Some of the designs from the Striped by Me set looked like flames, so this is what I came up with a little help from my computer (sentiment) and my Copics. The bomb is from the Speed Shop set. The paper is orange/yellow/red, stripey, silky, and shimmery. I got it at a stamp show and wish I had gotten more.

By the way, there are two challenges going on at the Bombshell Forum at Paper Craft Planet that you should check out. Both involve creating cool stuff and winning freebies! Gotta love free stuff!!!

Oh! You get 15% off your order for just joining the group there, which you should do anyways since we're chatty, fun, and share eye candy!

Thanks for visiting today!

4 comments:

  1. Great card. Lover your out of the box thinking. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love your flames!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card and so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! Love the way you converted the squigglies into flames!

    ReplyDelete