Friday, September 24, 2010

Card for a friend

Whilst driving the other day, I heard "You've got a friend" by Carole King on the radio.



The song was the inspiration for this card featuring the Home Tweet Home set by Technique Tuesday.



Close-ups of card to show details:





Memento Ink was used to stamp all four scenes on blue patterned paper by Fancy Pants. The edges were distressed with Black Soot Distress Ink. There's glitter on the branch and birdhouse in the winter scene and Flower Soft on the branch in the spring scene.

The grid, flame-patterned paper, and pinkish paper are by Basic Grey. The music staff paper is by 7 Gypsies. I used QuicKutz font dies for the first time in forever. It was fun.

Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! Love that there's one for each season! :) Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I think it's so sweet. I especially love the changes in the tree. I also love where your inspiration came from!

    ReplyDelete