Sunday, February 13, 2011

CASE-ing for a challenge!

Teri, Technique Tuesday's lovely and talented Stamping Tech Coordinator, issued a challenge over at the Technique Tuesday Splitcoast Stampers forum. The challenge was to use red and pink in a card. Since it's almost Valentine's Day, I've been using loads of red and pink.

Here's a card for the challenge. I CASEd another card that I did for my Guest Stamper gig. I figure it's kosher to steal from yourself. I don't recall if I blogged that card yet yet. If I haven't, I'll get around to it on Monday!

Here in the pink & red challenge card!


I used Technique Tuesday's It's a Date stamp together with two birds from the Aviary set.

The calendar and birds were stamped in Espresso Adirondack ink. The birds were colored with Copic markers. The patterned papers are from the Bittersweet 6x6 pad by Basic Grey. I used raindot hearts and plain raindots to mark the date. The ribbon is very old and I'm not sure who made it. I figured the date, plus the heart were obvious enough to let the ribbon carry the sentiment.

Thanks for visiting today!

3 comments:

  1. these kissing birdies are perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet! Love the little kissy birds and that you used the stamp to specify the date!

    ReplyDelete