Monday, October 31, 2011

Spooky! (but cute)

Happy Halloween again. I had this image all colored up and finally got it onto a card. Yay!

Here it is!


Third Coast's Kitty & Cat (VB-317-M) can be found on page 25 of the Halloween 2009 supplement to the catalog! She was colored with Copic markers and clear Glaze pen was added to the cat's eyes for dimension and shine.

A frame was cut from cardstock using Spellbinders Labels #4 Nestabilities (my most used set), a tag was cut using Just Rite's Spellbinders dies, and a sentiment was added using lime green Doodlebug rub-ons. The ribbon is from my stash. The frame was mounted onto patterned paper from Basic Grey's Eerie 6x6 pad.

I finally found the Halloween confetti that I bought last year. It was "somewhere safe". Ha! The spider webs and spiders are from that packet. Orange sparkly eyes are dot sparkler stickers. I just noticed that one of my spiders is now eyeless! Oh well.

I'm entering this card for challenges at Outlawz and Splitcoast (F4A88).

Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments: