Monday, May 28, 2012

Always Remember


This one is similar to last year's card, but different in design. This one uses the same stamp, Constance Considers (FA-205-H, Summer 2005, p.12) by Third Coast Rubber Stamps. Constance was colored with Copic markers.

I came across the banner paper (Rusty Pickle) in my scrap stash the other day and knew I had to make this card. So I did. I cut out the banner, popped it atop a blue sheet from the Bo-Bunny's Liberty 6x6 pad, matted the image, added Glossy Accents to the stars, added the sticker sentiment and called the card done.

Thanks for visiting today!

3 comments:

  1. I like the banner! Neat card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great card Kathi - love how you used the metal and bunting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Memorial Day card, Kathi! Love the vintage stamp and your card design!

    ReplyDelete