Monday, May 12, 2014

Bombshell Stamps Muse Monday!

It's Muse Monday on the Bombshell Stamps Blog! We're showcasing the versatile and fun Girl's Ruin set every Monday in May, so be sure to check out what the Bombshell Girls and Pin-Ups have shared! Better yet, this set is on sale until the end of May, so if you like it, you should grab a set for yourself!

Almost every Bombshell Stamps set has several small stamps and icons and this set contains several! I've used A Girl's Sacred Sins stamp on my tag!


A Girl's Sacred Sins, from the Girl's Ruin set was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with Copic markers.

I used a Nestabilities Circle die from Spellbinders to die-cut the stamped panel. I used a slightly smaller Nestabilities Circle die to die-cut Eclipse tape, which I used to mask the interior of the circle. I sponged Old Paper Distress ink onto the outer rim of the circle to make the image pop out a bit.

I used a Die-Namics tag die to die-cut the patterned papers, which are really old. The music notation paper is from 7 Gypsies. The other patterned paper is from the Boxer 6x6 pad by Basic Grey. All edges were sponged with either Fired Brick or Chipped Sapphire Distress ink.

I used a Simon Says Stamp Small Folded Banner die to die-cut the patterned paper, then used a Cheers die by Elizabeth Craft Designs to die-cut the red cardstoc.


2 comments:

  1. Great image - perfect for most of my girl friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Kathi - I've just ordered this stamp set lol xx

    ReplyDelete