Saturday, March 26, 2016

Spring is in the Air!

Here's my ATC for the Vera Lane Studios "Spring into Spring" ATC or Tag Swap. 


One of the gals from The Organics digital stamp set (Vera Lane Studios) was reduced in PhotoElements, printed the combined reduced image onto Neenah cardstock with my laser printer. The image was fussy-cut, colored with Copic markers, then edged with a Black MultiLiner pen then set aside while I created a background for her.

140 lb. Mixed Media cardstock (Strathmore) was sponged with Sky Blue Archival ink (Wendy Vecchi/Ranger). Since I like my skies to have a touch of pink, I sponged a bit of Pink Peony Archival ink (Wendy Vecchi/Ranger) over top of the blue. 

Emerald Green Archival ink (Ranger) was sponged over the grass portion of the Chalktalk Two stencil (Fairytale Creations). The Whimsical Shrooms stencil (The Crafter's Workshop) was positioned over the piece and colored pencils were used to loosely trace the flowers and the flower foliage. A blender pen (Prismacolor) was used to blend and soften the pencil lines.

A Y00 Copic marker was used to color the Occasions Small Talk sticker (Idea-ology) which was used as my sentiment.

Thanks for visiting today!

I shall enter this ATC into the following challenges:


1 comment:

  1. Great ATC, very effective. Thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft Challenge, best wishes, Anne DT.

    ReplyDelete