Tuesday, August 21, 2007

10 Days without a blog entry.




It's time to update, though I have precious little to share at the moment craft wise, so I'll share some older stuff.

So what have I been doing with my fine self?

I've driven to Massachusetts and back. I stopped at a nice LSS on the way home and got some Basic Grey papers, some Technique Tuesdays huge honkin' chipboard, and a huge bottle of my favorite stamp cleaner. I was most excited about the stamp cleaner. Go know. DD liked the college we visited, though it will be a major reach for her. We talked the entire trip, which was roughly 8 hours in the car.

I've also driven to and from Philadelphia for another college visit. I liked this one better. It's got a "small school within a big school" feeling and is in a city with lots going on all the time. Oddly enough that drive took almost the same amount of time because we got caught in dreadful weather, construction, bumper cars on the turnpike kinda traffic. Big fun.

I've had some stuff picked up by two magazines which makes me happy. I just hope that the projects make the final cut. I'm also thrilled that I've been asked to contribute to an article. I'll be doing step out photos of some cards as well as writing instructions and pointers. This means that I'll have to actually clean my work surface, so it doesn't look like a mini tornado has been through it.

I have been stamping a lot and will share those cards in the not-too-distant future. 'Til then, here are some old cards and such to fill the void in my blog. :D

Well Blogger finally let me add these. The first is a layout (gasp!) that I did last summer. The layout features a photo of four generations of mothers & daughters in my family. And best of all, I'm in it! That'll probably be the only photo of me that will ever be here, so enjoy it!

The butterfly card has an alcohol ink background.

The get well card has a stamp of one of Kliban's cats. American Art Stamp used to produce these and fortunately, I've got several since those cats just crack me up. I hope that he makes you grin just a teeny bit.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. That mothers and daughters layout is gorgeous Kathi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pieces but I adore the mother's and daughter's layout! amazing! good luck hunting on the schools? is it for your child or you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. KATH!!

    I might have to be mad at you for coming to Mass and not calling me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Beautiful layout and cards, and congrats on the pubs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of them but ESPECIALLY the four generations one! It's just stunning!!!!! I may have to scraplift this one from you!!

    ReplyDelete