Friday, September 14, 2007

Two completely different cards.







These two cards are so very different from each other that I thought it would be fun to post 'em together.

"Sea of Love" uses minimal stamping and no coloring at all! It features just one justjohanna stamp with die cuts that were die embossed, a diecut bottle with my personal "Grapes of Kath" wine label *giggle*, and a bunch of punched hearts. I hope that you can see the hearts embossed on the waves.

"Have a Yummy Day" uses two justjohanna stamps (Strawberry Cupcake & the sentiment), but I colored the cupcake with chalks, shimmery chalks, and ink, then layered papers, added ribbon, and diecuts, etc.

Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. Both are great! I love your wine label!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your message-in-a-bottle card! Splendid idea! Amazing what you can do with just one stamp!

    ReplyDelete