Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Woo-hoo! New justjohanna design team announced!

Yikes! Two posts in one day! Are you shocked? I know I am.

Anyways, Johanna announced the new team on her blog today. I'm totally stoked that I was asked to stay on the team! I just love all the stamps and have had such fun with them the last six months.

I'm also thrilled to be part of such a talented team!

Congrats to all the newbies and the oldbies. :D

Here's the list!
Julie Prichard - DT Manager
Andrea Peterson
Erin Kellogg
Eleanor Abril
Kim Schofield
Tracy Durcan
Kim Hutchinson
Kathi Rerek
Kerry Urbatch
Barb Pritschau
Sarah Moore
Teresa Abajo
Marnie Bushmole
Charity Hassel
Mandy Cheshire
Heather Grow
Marieke Vermeulen
Godelieve Tijskens
Emilia Hsu
Rina
Deb March
Emily Gunnell
Cathrine St Clair
Kim Frantz
Debbie Scheunemann
Dianne McInrue

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment: