Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm clearly feeling Grumpy!

Another day, another Grumpies card. I have been having such fun with the terrific Grumpies set by Smeared Ink .

This set comes with large and small Grumpies, plus some screamingly funny and snarky sentiments that tickle my funny bone.

Here's a card I came up for the sentiment "get off my cloud."


The Grumpies were colored with Copic markers. I added some Sakura glitter pen to the eyes and then coated the eyes with a layer of Glossy Accents.

I used a QuicKutz diecut to mask the Grumpie's cloud area as well as both Grumpies before sponging Memento ink over a cloud template. I then outlined the cloud, added some sponged blue ink, and added some contours with a grey Copic marker. The sentiment was stamped onto a punched thought cloud.

The colors photographed a bit oddly. The pink Grumpy is not neon or hot pink irl. The blue is nicer too. Go know.

Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. Oh these grumpies are so cute! And the cloud sponging is fab!

    ReplyDelete