Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Perfect together!



I think these two stamps work together beautifully, which will probably prove that I am a bit demented, but so be it.

The hour glass is a digital stamp by Smeared Ink. The skeleton and its martini are traditional stamps from the Calaveras Fiesta set by Bombshell Stamps. Both images were colored with Copic markers. The sentiment was made with rub-ons that were on clearance. Their quality was poor which was why. Distress Inks were sponged onto the image piece and the torn cardstock strips.

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Fun card, great layout and stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaking love this! I love your stamp combo, and it is just a fantastic, and slightly creepy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card!!!I think the two are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello...! What have we here...? You know I'm a freak for anything with a skelly on it, and when it is as awesome as this, well, let's just say I'm pinging off the walls right now...LOL!! This is a seriously AWESOME card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love the way you made the fun skeleton lay on the hour glass! Brill!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy moly Kathi, this card ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure if I told you how much I LOVE this card!!! Everything about it is just perfect

    :)tOri

    ReplyDelete