Friday, August 27, 2010

Don't bug me!



As I might have mentioned, I recently re-organized my unmounted and clear stamps into binders, sorted by manufacturer. During the reorganization, I rediscovered a bunch of stamps that I hadn't used in ages.

Here's a general purpose card that was quick, easy, and fun (like me ;D). It was very different for me lately since it involved no coloring at all! It used the Boho Buzz set (two-part lady bug) and the Skin Deep set (corners and flourish). The patterned papers are by Memory Box.

Thanks for visiting today!

3 comments:

  1. This is really cute. Love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, love when you find stamps you forgot you had! It's like Xmas all over again! :) Love the fun border and the 2 step ladybug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooooooooo adorable!!! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete