Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Pre-Empted Card!

My Technique Tuesday Tuesday card was postponed by The Day of the Dead! However, I did start to make it on Tuesday and finished it Wednesday evening after the SCS Sketch of the Week (#305) was posted.

Here it is!


The flowers, vase, and sentiment are from the Long Stemmed Sentiment set by Technique Tuesday. It's a useful set. I especially like that the vase looks okay either way. I stamped on my dwindling supply of Prism white cardstock, which is slightly textured. I used my new Derwent Inktense pencils to color the image and am moderately pleased with the way it came out. I have a feeling that these new pencils will see a lot of use.

Thanks for visiting today.

5 comments:

  1. Kathi, this is a stunner! I love the colors and that DP is to die for! Great layout, too. I'm always looking for new layouts and I know you've always got a great sketch or inspiration card to get me started :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! Pretty colors and fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Ms. Kathi!! Hope all is going well! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Kathi! Love the colours and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like this one... a whole lot!

    ReplyDelete