Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here's the card that I "cased"! I created the card in January for my guest dt gig with the Technique Tuesday Stamping Techs over at Splitcoast Stampers.



I used Technique Tuesday's It's a Date stamp together with a cute houndstooth bird from the Aviary set.

It's a Date stamp is indeed a little treasure! It's perfect for cards pinpointing birthdays, anniversaries, and date-specific holidays like Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, July 4th, Halloween, and Christmas In fact, I figure I'll be using it with the birds from the Aviary set to create cards for those holidays. All I need to do is change the date and color the bird for each holiday! Quick, easy, cute, and fun -- just like I used to be about 35 years ago! Ha!!!!!

The papers are from Making Memories. I used little pink rhinestones (star, heart, and a tiny round one) for the dates and the bird's eye.

Thanks for visiting today and have a lovely Valentine's Day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the inking on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kathi! Great design, papers and colours......and such a cute birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used my favorite Making Memories papers from a year or two ago!!!! LOVE IT! The layout is fantabulous and I love those sweet images. Fabbie card!

    ReplyDelete