Friday, April 29, 2011

What's mew?

This week flew by and I didn't get much done, except some organizational things. I did start going back to the gym though, so I guess that's good.

We've had some wacky weather, but Spring has finally sprung. It's been warmer, so I've been able to open the windows, which makes for a nice smelling house and some happy cats. They love to sit in the windows and chitter at the birds, who have been busy nesting and singing up a storm. I'm fairly certain I heard my orioles (Yes. They're mine.), which means they're using their new nest. Yahoo!

Anyways, here's a spring card!


Three Cats in a Window (C92) is from Purrs & Pants, who is running a sale now, so you might want to check it out. For those who are dog people, they have dog stamps too.

The image was colored with Copic markers, framed with nestabilities, and set on a 5x7 card. I kept it fairly simple with no patterned paper because I wanted the kitties to shine. Nothing like some shiny kitties, eh?

There's no sentiment yet because I haven't decided how I'll use the card.

Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting again my friend! I miss our email chats!!

    *snort* My tag is perfect for a royal wedding!! If you want to have your head cut off!!

    xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image. I can just imagine the kitties at the window. Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete