Sunday, September 18, 2011

Be outrageous!

It's a two-fer! I've wanted to participate in the Craft Your Passion Challenges since I discovered that a lost-and-found friend was on their design team. This card is for Challenge #75, "F" challenge. My "F' is for fairies since I love them.

I also love sketches, so I used the most recent sketch from the Sketch Saturday challenge blog.



The edgy fairy is Fairy Freda (AP-248-K), which can be found on page 5 in the Winter '06 catalog. I also used Third Coast's Two Tiny Butterfly set (DT-042-DD) from p. 11 of the Summer '06 catalog. The fairy and the butterflies were colored with Copic markers. Glaze pen was used on the fairies rings and earrings, but the photo isn't showing the dimension. Oh bother!

The papers are all older ones by the Memory Box. The sentiment is even older and is from a sheet of rub-ons by the late lamented Wordsworth stamps. I love when I use stuff from my stash!

Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, you've coloured the fairy so well.
    Thank you for joining in our challenge at Sketch Saturday.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card Kathi and I am touched you popped over to Craft Your Passion to check it out. I have enjoyed connecting with you again and love seeing all your projects. I thought about trying out for the Bombshell DT, but didn't quite make the deadline. Glad you found Torrey's stuff exciting and that's getting involved over there. Keep up all the awesome creating and thanks for staying in touch!!!

    ReplyDelete