Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bombshell sponsors CPS Sketch #356!

Bombshell Stamps is this week's sponsor for CPS's Sketch #356 Challenge! Play along with their sketch and you can win a nice prize from Bombshell Stamps!

Here's their sketch:


Here's my take on the sketch!

As you can see, I flipped the sketch 90° because it worked better for the stamps that I wanted to use, which were the Classic Coupe and the "King of the Road Banner from the King of the Road set.

All images were colored with Copic markers. I'm not a big user of green as the main color of a card, but it is March and March is green! I used a mix of YG & G series markers and am pleased with the way it came out! The "sky" was sponged with Memento ink and the "road" was sponged with my beloved Black Soot Distress Ink.

The map is a real out-of-date map that had gotten semi-trashed with a coffee incident. I rescued it and upcycled. Yay.

Feel free to play along with this sketch and then share it with us. You never know if your work will be spotted by our Roving Prize Patrol reporter!!!

Thanks for visiting today!

I shall be entering this card in the following challenges:
Outlawz Promarker/Copic "St Patrick's Day/Green" challenge
Craft Your Passion "Anything Goes" challenge

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I love the road map background pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. Like the way you colored the car.
    Thank you for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your recycled map use Kathi, great guy card....my hubby would love that car!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the depth in your card. It looks like the hot rod is about to take off your card. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete