Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Feeling Lucky?


I know that it's a bit early for St. Patrick's Day, but I figured that I might as well get into the spirit. This card features the very versatile Marcie, one of the Divas by Rubber Romance that is available at I Brake for Stamps. What I like about Marcie is that you can change the color of her dress and her hair, plus add the perfect sentiment to her sign to fit your card's occasion!

Marcie was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (Imagine Crafts), colored with Copic markers, fussy-cut, then edged with a Black Pitt Artist pen (Faber Castell). The sentiment was added with Life Quotes Remnant Rubs (Idea-ology). Marcie was set aside while I created a suitable background for her.

Green cardstock was die-cut with the A2 Scalloped Card die (Top Dog Dies). I found the perfect patterned paper in my stash. It's from the Tell Your Story 6x6 pad (Webster's Pages). Both the card front and the patterned paper were edged with a Gold Leafing pen (Krylon). Gold Foil Green Stripes Washi tape (Little B) was used to add a bit more gold and green to the card and to give Marcie somewhere to stand!

I Brake for Stamps is where you'll find great selections of Rubber Romance stamps plus lots of other stamp companies. Click on my badge below to be whisked over there to check out all of the goodies! Best of all, if you buy something, you can get a 10% discount off of your purchase if you use this code: SAVE10KATHI!


Thanks for visiting today!

I shall enter this card into the following challenges:
• Open-Minded Crafting Challenges: St. Patrick's Day
• Crafty Girls Creations Challenges: Anything Goes
• Craft for the Craic Challenges: Luck of the Irish


5 comments:

  1. I love Rubber Romance stamps. Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I just love your image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cool. The image is perfect holding the Lucky Banner, just perfect for this challenge.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute creation. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Open Minded Crafting fun. Good luck. Hope to see you again.
    Lynn, Open Minded Crafting Fun DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is SO CUTE!! Love the gold leafing around the edges. Just adds that something perfect! Love it!! Never too early to celebrate St. Pattys!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan's - Etsy}
    {Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}

    ReplyDelete