Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Floral Sugar Skull

The weather has been cool lately, which makes me think of Autumn, which makes me think of Halloween and the Day of the Dead.



The Sugar Floral Skull was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (Imagine Crafts) onto Neenah cardstock, fussy-cut, colored with Copic markers, then edged with a black marker. 

Patterned papers from an old 6x6 pad by Authentique were layered, then matted with yellow-orange cardstock. The Sugar Floral Skull was adhered and the card front was mounted onto a square black card.

I Brake for Stamps has a huge and varied collection of rubber stamps that you ought to check out right now. Just so you know, I Brake for Stamps ships internationally!

Click HERE to be whisked I Brake for Stamps to check out all of the goodies! Best of all, if you buy something, you can get a 10% discount off of your purchase if you use this code: SAVE10KATHI .


Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment